40 mile air or Tok air service?

Trial153

WKR
Tried for years to get a spot with 40mile, any open spot just to get my name on their customer log....no dice. Tired of waiting, booked a flight with Zak and had great bowhunt last August. I would fly with him again.

JB33806

FNG
I've done 3 sheep hunts with 40 mile and have nothing but good to say. Like others said, hard to get on but if you can they will treat you right.

I hunted once with Tok Air and won’t go back. I now do two hunts every year with 40 Mile Air, for sheep and moose. There’s a reason 40 MA has such a loyal following......they are honest, professional and genuinely care about their hunters.

drmatara

FNG
I've been using 40 mile air since 2004, they are the best in the business. 40-mile is so good at what they do but it is very difficult to book with them because demand far exceeds supply. But I can't say that much for Tok air.

AKBorn

WKR
I hunted once with Tok Air and won’t go back. I now do two hunts every year with 40 Mile Air, for sheep and moose. There’s a reason 40 MA has such a loyal following......they are honest, professional and genuinely care about their hunters.
Sheep hunts and moose hunts - talks about 2 different kinds of hard work. Both well worth the adventure.

I've flown with Zac and Tok Air, and would do so again. He's a one man operation which presents some challenges, but we had an incredible hunt and he was fun to work with.

jcombsy04

FNG
My brother and I are headed up for a Ridge hunt with 40mile Air in a couple of weeks. While it is very difficult to get a good hunt as a new customer, we booked a float hunt on the Charlie in 2019 to just get on the returning customer list.

The float hunt was incredibly challenging but well worth it. We saw 1000+ caribou, hundreds of sheep, a few small bull moose. You may want to consider doing something like that to get on their list.