45” wide Utah non-typical

Bought a governors tag for 6 figures, hired an outfitter to find the buck and keep tabs on it, then killed the buck.
That makes sense since the story has been asked for so many times and never given.

In my opinion it may as well be owned. Honestly I am glad there are opportunities for everyone to hunt. Blue collar, white collar. Those with more time and those with less. If I had tons of money maybe I would participate but I am in the boat of having more time and less capitol. So instead of hiring someone I spend as much time as I can beating the brush in hopes to find that BOAL.
Just own whatever situation you are in.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is a great buck. Enjoy it for what it is and keep your petty assumptions to yourselves, you always have the option to keep scrolling.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Gun&BowSD

Lil-Rokslider
That’s the actual real antlers. They have a way of removing the velvet, making replicas from the actual hard horns, then putting the real velvet back onto a replica set… so you are left with your actual hard horns and your actual velvet but on a replica.
I was looking at those sets and thinking man thats wild he shot another buck that looks EXACTLY the same. Some hell-acious genetics in that area! Never heard of anybody stripping and mounting velvetbefore. That’s awesome