60 inch club

Anyone have experience going with Troy Sessions for caribou? Mostly hear about GE and RAM and am looking for some other comparable companies. Thanks!

mooster

WKR
I checked into Troy's program. Interesting that he'd be flying into the same regions at the Kotz based transporters, from from the far East side. Not sure if he wouldn't have to refuel to do so? But would the plus be that he'd be into a lighter pressured area? I flew in w/AA in 2019. We'd see multiple planes a day. It was like the Hartsfield of Artic, certainly not the feeling of isolation that I was hoping for.

I don't believe Troy does any transportation. His company is a hunt planning company. He is a pilot, but the ratings or licenses are different for hunt transporters. I'm booked on a moose hunt he planned this September, but he is not the pilot we will be using.

mooster

WKR
Correct, he directs his clients to air taxis that are independent of his company, other than they have agreed with him to carry his clients who pay them directly and not as part of their financial relationship with Troy.