7 SAUM Brass

Mikenep

FNG
Does anyone have any leads on ADG 7 Saum brass? I’m signed up for the email notifications but seems like it may be awhile. If you have any for sale please let me know. I have some Berger 168vld’s for trade and cash also. Thanks!

Call them and ask when they will be doing a run. That what I did. Then preordered from a distributor. Took about 3-4 months

Their last run of 7saum brass was last spring/summer, so I can't imagine too many suppliers have any left. But at the time they told me they run it about once a year. Contact ADG and get a few names of their preferred suppliers and then get on the wait lists for those suppliers.

It's depressing how difficult it is to get this stuff. And when you can get it, you have to take out a mortgage.

I necked down some Remington 300 SAUM brass that is working pretty well. If you already have your load worked out with ADG brass then disregard this comment.

Going to stick with my 300 SAUM necked down brass. Have a box of new 50 pieces ADG 7 SAUM brass I would be willing to sell. You can have them for a 140.00 plus shipping

Ended up finding a few boxes on bullet central. I actually got an email notification and was able to cash in.

Back