750W Fat Tire E Bike- $275

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
You guys need to take a screenshot of the “come back here the next day for refund”
Then send that on a chat with Amazon.

I did that one time when I had this same issue with an order. They then processed the refund.

If the company folds while they have your money you’re going to be SOL. Could be what they’re doing.

gostovp

WKR
You guys need to take a screenshot of the “come back here the next day for refund”
Then send that on a chat with Amazon.

I did that one time when I had this same issue with an order. They then processed the refund.

If the company folds while they have your money you’re going to be SOL. Could be what they’re doing.
In this case the Sold By and Shipped By for the bikes (at the time of this deal… ) was Amazon itself… that’s why so many jumped on it

You check out the reviews now for this bike.? Looks like lots of 1 star reviews but they are only showing up in stats can’t actually read them but one. I left a 1 star this morning.

You check out the reviews now for this bike.? Looks like lots of 1 star reviews but they are only showing up in stats can’t actually read them but one. I left a 1 star this morning.
Is it really fair to give the legit bike a 1 star for not getting the illegitimate listing's bike though? They even have a warning pic up saying any price below $700 or whatever wasn't legitimate.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Hey man… Heck em! They (mukkepet) pulled a stunt to get their brand as #1 on amazon. Ie saying they would sell us these bikes for a phony price with 0 intent to follow through. They (the chicoms) who are selling these are getting all the 1 star reviews they deserve!

Wow that was some good bargaining to get an additional $200.

How many people buy items off Amazon ever look at the vendor? Amazon is at my house probably 3x a week and I never really look other than if shipping is extra. Plus how do I know if the next fool buys from Amazon or direct from the manufacturer. The idea is to give them a heads up that there may be issues like I experienced.

nickstone

WKR
Teach me your ways master yoda I’m gonna talk to a person on the phone see how that goes
I started the conversations with them a while back expressing my concern that the bike wouldn't show up. Eventually one of the reps said the word "replacement" I knew that was pretty unlikely as the bike was no longer offered by Amazon, only Mukpett.

I basically got him to say that amazon would fulfill the order even if they had to eat a couple hundred bucks and send me a bike from Mukpett. He also offered me a 25% refund for the inconvenience once the bike was delivered. I took a screenshot. I knew that would probably never happen.

A few days later I contacted them again. They offered a refund and 70$ for the inconvenience. I let that rep know Id been offered a replacement bike. He told me repeatedly it would never happen. I worked him over pretty good. He eventually got frustrated, told me the previous rep had lied just to be done with me, and told me that if I didn't accept the $70, I would be jeopardizing my ability to even get a refund. I asked him 9 times to speak to a supervisor. Once again I took screen shots.

Yesterday I called and spoke to a real person. I told him about the documentation I had and my about all my previous experiences. I also emailed him the screen shots. He told me that my replacement bike would be shipped today. I had zero confidence in him, and also the fact that it was a phone conversation.

Today I hit them up on the chat and quickly escalated it to phone call. The first rep repeatedly told me he could only offer a refund. The next one quickly offered me $100. I asked if she could do 100 and 2 years of free prime membership since mine is close to renewal and I was considering not renewing based on the previous reps dishonesty.

She stayed at offering 100$ for a while, I told her about how previous reps had offered increasing amounts and she offered 180$. I told her for $200 and a full refund and I would be happy. She agreed. I also made sure she sent me an email with the details while I had her on the phone.

Once I saw the email I graciously thanked her for being the best Amazon employee ever and asked her for Jeff Bezos phone number. I told her I wanted to ask him personally for a raise for her, and also a ride in his rocket ship.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I was plenty happy to get the order cancelled and my money refunded just now. We were on a 3 way call with UPS so they could confirm there was physically no bike in their possession, just a ticket created.

If it seems to good to be true, it usually is 😕

gostovp

WKR
I was plenty happy to get the order cancelled and my money refunded just now. We were on a 3 way call with UPS so they could confirm there was physically no bike in their possession, just a ticket created.

If it seems to good to be true, it usually is 😕
So did you initiate the refund before the ‘come back and request a refund’ date that Amazon gave?

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Well, if my CSR promise holds true, I gots me an ebike for zero, zip zilch, nada, bupkis

S/he is sending a replacement bike (tracking # sent once shipped) and once it arrives I'm to chat back and I will be issued a refund.

I have an email that, more or less, covers the conditions of the transaction. I say more or less as the CSR's first language is not English so the wording is a bit off but the main points are there.

I was originally offered a refund and a $10 GC but said it was an insult and stressed my CC had been charged 10 days ago, it had already been delayed at least twice and this was a present.

The CSR then made the above offer and I graciously accepted.

We'll see how it plays out and updates to follow.

Eddie

Last edited:

hunt1up

WKR
I chatted CS again and they issued me a refund that they said I should see tomorrow. And if I don't see it on my account to check back.

I didn't try getting anything free out of the deal or press the issue. It wasn't that much of an inconvenience to me and I don't feel I'm owed anything. I knew it was an iffy proposition when I made the purchase.

Maverick1

WKR
Mukkpet Suburban 750W Electric Bike for Adults, 25MPH Ebike, 26'' X 4.0 Fat Tire Mountain Bikes 48V 15AH BMS Battery Adult Electric Bicycles 7-Speed Electric Bike https://a.co/d/fOhkU97

It’s not a quiet kat or Backcou but may be a good starter bike for some budget minded guys. A lot of decent reviews on YouTube.
Maybe you should update your original post on this thread to disable the link, or at least put a disclaimer that this $275 “deal” has not worked out for people. That could help to avoid anyone else - that doesn’t take the time to go through all 10 pages of the thread - getting put in the same position. Interesting that Amazon continues to sell these, even with a higher price point, with this disclaimer right on their site.

IMG_7685.jpeg

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
So did you initiate the refund before the ‘come back and request a refund’ date that Amazon gave?
Yes I explained to them I was not waiting as the delivery date changed immediately after missing the promised delivery time and UPS shipping info had not changed since 12/12 when the “ticket” was issued.