750W Fat Tire E Bike- $275

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Well, if my CSR promise holds true, I gots me an ebike for zero, zip zilch, nada, bupkis

S/he is sending a replacement bike (tracking # sent once shipped) and once it arrives I'm to chat back and I will be issued a refund.

I have an email that, more or less, covers the conditions of the transaction. I say more or less as the CSR's first language is not English so the wording is a bit off but the main points are there.

I was originally offered a refund and a $10 GC but said it was an insult and stressed my CC had been charged 10 days ago, it had already been delayed at least twice and this was a present.

The CSR then made the above offer and I graciously accepted.

We'll see how it plays out and updates to follow.

Eddie

No new tracking number yet, which does not surprise in the least.

I suspect I'll be contacting CS again tomorrow asking where is my new tracking number.

Stay tuned...

Eddie

87TT

WKR
R.2a1f9979b8eff2bad8dfddb79f4d2ba2

I went ahead and chatted Amazon and got the refunds, a bit of a hassle and homie kept insisting that I refuse delivery for some reason and couldn't cancel since they've already shipped. He had to escalate to his lead, which confirmed *many* customers have had issues and finally approved the refund... then he refunded ONE bike and tried to be done, checked my order status and the warranty and other bike were still live so had to individually insist he do the same for those. All good now. I knew it was risky when we all ordered so I'm not mad at them and didn't demand anything extra.

OP
Vansomerenc
Maybe you should update your original post on this thread to disable the link, or at least put a disclaimer that this $275 “deal” has not worked out for people. That could help to avoid anyone else - that doesn’t take the time to go through all 10 pages of the thread - getting put in the same position. Interesting that Amazon continues to sell these, even with a higher price point, with this disclaimer right on their site.

View attachment 645700
The sold and shipped by Amazon doesn’t even exist anymore

Maverick1

WKR
The sold and shipped by Amazon doesn’t even exist anymore
I am not certain by what is meant by this statement. Regardless, if someone clicks on the link in the first post of this entire thread, it leads to a website (Amazon?) where someone could order one of these yet-to-be-delivered bikes. It is at a higher price, $619 as of 12/22/2023, and indicates "ships from Mukkpet Electric Bike"). That is beside the point. It would be unfortunate if someone were to click on the link you provided, order a bike, and get scammed like everyone appears to be thus far. (Or are you part of the scam, and intentionally included an affiliate link, in which you benefit from this thread)? If not, probably best to disable or remove the link all together to remove any questions or doubt.

OP
Vansomerenc
I am not certain by what is meant by this statement. Regardless, if someone clicks on the link in the first post of this entire thread, it leads to a website (Amazon?) where someone could order one of these yet-to-be-delivered bikes. It is at a higher price, $619 as of 12/22/2023, and indicates "ships from Mukkpet Electric Bike"). That is beside the point. It would be unfortunate if someone were to click on the link you provided, order a bike, and get scammed like everyone appears to be thus far. (Or are you part of the scam, and intentionally included an affiliate link, in which you benefit from this thread)? If not, probably best to disable or remove the link all together to remove any questions or doubt.
Relax man items are sold by multiple vendors on Amazon. Amazon was the vendor in this issue. The link is good and I’m sure Mukkpet will send you a bike for the higher price. It’s doing no harm

bbassi

Lil-Rokslider
I can't believe this is still going. It's the new BOAL tread (Bike Of A Lifetime) :ROFLMAO:

OP
Vansomerenc
Just an update for all just got and email my order was canceled by Amazon. Got a refund and $10 gift card. It’s been a fun ride guys
Mukkpet Suburban 750W Electric Bike for Adults, 25MPH Ebike, 26'' X 4.0 Fat Tire Mountain Bikes 48V 15AH BMS Battery Adult Electric Bicycles 7-Speed Electric Bike https://a.co/d/fOhkU97

It’s not a quiet kat or Backcou but may be a good starter bike for some budget minded guys. A lot of decent reviews on YouTube.

I can't believe this is still going. It's the new BOAL tread (Bike Of A Lifetime) :ROFLMAO:

gostovp

WKR
I chatted with a CS rep last night and got my refund, got the email and texts already saying refunds were issued. Then a few hours later got the same email about cancellation and the $10 gift card. What a crap show this was

CRJR45

WKR
Really guy's ? We knew it was iffy but we signed up anyway . No big deal , no harm , no foul . I got my money returned and a $50 credit , (they offered) , for my trouble . Easiest $50 I've ever made .
I'd do it again in a minute .

gman82001

WKR
Really guy's ? We knew it was iffy but we signed up anyway . No big deal , no harm , no foul . I got my money returned and a $50 credit , (they offered) , for my trouble . Easiest $50 I've ever made .
I'd do it again in a minute .

People freaking out kill me. I look at it like worry free gambling. I’ve got a $400 acog rmr combo a $50 rcbs chargemaster and a bunch of other too good to be true deals. Your credit card gives you the protection to gamble on this stuff when it pops up.

CRJR45

WKR
People freaking out kill me. I look at it like worry free gambling. I’ve got a $400 acog rmr combo a $50 rcbs chargemaster and a bunch of other too good to be true deals. Your credit card gives you the protection to gamble on this stuff when it pops up.
Yup , I will take the chance every time . I bought a RCBS Rockmaster KIT for $169 from Amazon , the whole kit .

OP
Vansomerenc
Yea no kidding I got one guy in here claiming I’m trying to run some sort of scam… I’m sure he’s a blast at parties