?...About Kuiu peleton 97?

*zap*

WKR
I love the hooded top.......
Is the hat/neck gaiter as good/warm & light as the hooded top?

Thanks.

I really like the neck-gaiter so far. Wore it off and on the last 4-5 days on an archery hunt during the mornings while temps were in the 40s. I will keep using it going into October here.

tdot

WKR
I upgraded to the Peleton 97 toque/neck gaiter along with the pants/top for this season. So far have two hunts with the gear and I'm a huge fan. Though it really is early/mid season gear, I've only had a few mornings that were a few degrees below freezing and I'd want something warmer if it was too much colder. The toque would be the first item to be changed for something heavier, the neck gaiter is useable to lower temps, IMO

Tua

FNG
It’s pretty hard to beat the warmth to weight ratio. Plus it’s very thin and formfitting, so it’s almost a no brainer base layer. As a beanie and neck gator, it’s great for early to mid season, but is by no means windproof. Since I run hot anyway, it’s perfect for me.

LongCut

FNG
I got the hoodless 97, as I like hoods on my outer layers. Got the peleton neck gaiter to go with it, and am very happy with that combo. I was skeptical due to how thin it is, but as stated above, the darn thing is pretty warm for how thin it is.

PredatorX

WKR
Ive worn mine more for covid requirements then in the hills!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk