Academy Eagle Pass Long Sleeve Mesh

bigbassin

Lil-Rokslider
I’m always looking for good, lightweight sun shirts in camo for bow season, early teal, still hunting, etc. for whatever reason not a single one I’ve tried fits just like a regular sunshirt I wear in the heat of summer. Seems to be most companies “early season” or “hot” clothing are designed for sitting still in 50-60, not actively hunting at that temp range (i.e. turkey) or sits where it’s 80-90 during bow season.

Wandering around Academy today, the Eagle Pass long sleeve shirts caught my eye. Seems to be super light and thin, material felt cool to the touch. Plus they are only $20.

It really feels like this could be the answer to what I’m looking for.

Anyone have any reviews on them? Do they actually stay cool like a fishing sun shirt? How do they hold up on the woods?

Seem to be new this year, never noticed them in past season. If no one has any experience with them, I‘ll pull the trigger on one being they are only $20.

OP
B

bigbassin

Lil-Rokslider
Just following back up on this.

Spent about 4 hours today still hunting and scouting. High of 60, best shirt I have found for this.

Didn’t sweat at all. Smells a little bit more than my Sitka wick shirt would, but significantly drier and more comfortable imo. Smells way better than my Huk shirt would.

We’ll see how it last, but for $20 I’m very happy with it.

Loper

WKR
I have a handful of these shirts. I think they are great for what you are looking for.