Adding a Bubble level on a Rifle barrel?

This may be a dumb question. But can you add a Bubble level on a rifle barrel?

I have a scope that does not allow me to add any kind of leveler. I tried to add one to my picatinny rail. but it does not work very well. I can barely see the bubble on the leveler. I own the Burris Eliminator 5 rifle scope. If anyone else has this scope and has successfully added a bubble level, I would love to know how you did it.

Thanks for being kind to me... 😌

Dukhtr3

FNG
I have never seen one on a barrel. What about changing rings to a set that has a bubble level on the top of the ring?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Kal-Elk

Lil-Rokslider
Barrel harmonics aside, I can't imagine that the work in fabricating a custom barrel mount would be any less than creating a custom mount somewhere more convenient. I'd drill holes in the stock berfore I clamped anything onto my barrel.

OP
Mountainman007
I have never seen one on a barrel. What about changing rings to a set that has a bubble level on the top of the ring?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
This particular scope does not have scope rings. it uses a picatinny rail to mount to the rifle.

OP
Mountainman007
Thanks everyone! That was what I thought also... I just wanted to see if anyone else may have heard of doing this. Thanks for the quick replies!! :D