Adding a stove to my camp setup

Not sure if this is posted in the right spot, sorry if its in wrong thread…
I’m taking my boys to Nebraska in a Nov for a rifle deer hunt and will be taking my truck w/rooftop tent that has attached annex…it’s a great setup that we used last summer in Rocky mtn national park and a New Hampshire/Maine trip this year…coldest nights were high 20s/low 30s…I’m looking to add a wood stove to the annex room to give us a little extra warmth and place to dry out gear…any suggestion for a stove and retro fit stove jack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PNWGATOR

WKR
For a truck base camp application, I’d choose the appropriate size Winnerwell or Cylinder Stove depending on the space you have available for travel.

Stihl MS170 or Silky saw and Fiskars Axe and hatchet (X7 for kindling) for feeding it.

3Esski

FNG
I backpack in so weight is a concern for me that you are not limited to, but the lite outdoors stove has really been impressive in my using of it and they sell stove jack material so you can sew that into your tent.

OP
M
For a truck base camp application, I’d choose the appropriate size Winnerwell or Cylinder Stove depending on the space you have available for travel.

Stihl MS170 or Silky saw and Fiskars Axe and hatchet (X7 for kindling) for feeding it.

I have a nice stihl ms290 that cuts several cord of wood each winter, multiple axes/hatchets and hand saws-good call on those.

I’ve always used a Mr buddy heater in ground blinds or duck blind but would rather have wood stove since is started reading all sorts of different threads on cold-weathering camping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PNWGATOR

WKR
Wood heat in base camp is a game changer. Propane works, but it’s not the same.