WTS Seek Outside Courthouse w/ liner, mesh doors & SXL stove. Brand New. Unused.

maya

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this setup brand new in the spring of 2020.
Then the world went nutty.
Fast forward a few years & my situation takes me offshore & I won't have a chance to use this awesome gear.
The tent has never been pitched, the stove has never been fired.
My use case was hunting & recreation for a few weeks every season in the mountainous conifer forests of northern California Things change.
I accept that I'll be taking a loss, but I know this gear holds its value.
Its a great product by a solid company & is BRAND NEW!
I'd like recoup full retail for the tent & liner, which is $1500 & I'll eat the cost of the stove & shipping.
Seems fair enough to me.
Basically, pay for the tent/liner & get a free sxl stove with no shipping cost, no tax & no waiting 4 weeks for SO to make your order.
It's ready to ship!

If interested, feel free to PM me to discuss.

Details:
Tent is olive green with stove jack, has 2 black aluminum poles, white cotton liner, noseeum black mesh doors & includes MSR groundhog stakes, hi viz guy line, 3 tubes of seam sealer & 2 black cordura storage bags for the tent & stove. Pics are of actual gear. Storage bags are a little dusty but the actual tent, liner & stove are spotless. All sold together, don't want to separate.

Links:

Payment:
As far as payment, I'm not a fan of paypal or any of the digital app doohickeys.
I prefer western union money transfer.
It's easy & quick & can be done online or in town. As soon as I receive proof of payment, I'll put an 18"x18"x18" cardboard box on a big brown truck the same day. Gear is currently packed & waiting.

IMG_20230824_115131_449.jpgIMG_20230824_115644_103.jpgIMG_20230824_115005_095.jpg

Last edited: