ADG 300wsm brass coming soon

tdhanses

WKR
Just received this email:

Hello Timothy,

An excellent request and since you asked politely we shall commence immediately! Actually we are in the process of developing 300WSM as I type. Stay tuned in 2021 for its release. We appreciate the inquiries and request to help drive our R&D efforts.

Thanks for your interest in ADG!

Best regards,
Kevin | Sales

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
It’s about time somebody jumped on a market opportunity for high quality 300 WSM brass. I will be ordering mine as soon as it comes available 👍🏻😎

Boom! Glad to hear this! Now if I can get on a pre order list. Ha! About time someone stepped up on 300 WSM brass. I emailed Alpha Munitions a few months back (love their brass) and at the time they said they have no plans to make 300 WSM yet. So atleast now with ADG stepping up I will (eventually) have an option other than Norma (which isn't terrible).

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
The only problem with Norma is it’s unavailable. I hope ADG produces enough of it that everyone that wants some can get their hands on it. Curious about a pre-order list as well

I believe ADG brass will be head and shoulders above Norma/Nosler in the durability department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrench

WKR
Please lordy, 6 pound sweet baby jesus be better than the Bertram brass that I bought based on the hype.