Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount

Ok I watched a video and see how you coupler attaches.

Is there any particular reason you want an all in one system?

I would see about buying an additional coupler.
Then just have one attached to a rise hitch and one to a drop.

Dukhtr3

FNG
I have a concrete business and the b&w are junk if u use them a lot. They get sloppy and now they wont warranty them like they used to. I now have 4 hitches that are junk. I am now running the 20k cushion shocker hitch. I will never buy another b&w hitch. They are a great hitch for the weekend warrior but not everyday use.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
Highly recommend Weigh Safe hitches. Aluminum, stainless, and with a built in tongue weight scale.
They look great, but again I'm not seeing an option to attach the 1" bolt for the max coupler.

Don't any of these companies think somebody might want to do something like this and just make a plain tongue??

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
Ok I watched a video and see how you coupler attaches.

Is there any particular reason you want an all in one system?

I would see about buying an additional coupler.
Then just have one attached to a rise hitch and one to a drop.
In a perfect world, it would be simpler to have one hitch that could do it all. But....

Also thinking it should be cheaper if I can find what I'm after.

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
I have a concrete business and the b&w are junk if u use them a lot. They get sloppy and now they wont warranty them like they used to. I now have 4 hitches that are junk. I am now running the 20k cushion shocker hitch. I will never buy another b&w hitch. They are a great hitch for the weekend warrior but not everyday use.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
What are you going to now?

Exactly what I need. Of course it's $600. Are they good quality? The Gen-y that is a third of the price is looking pretty good! They have a ride guarantee - worst case I send it back, I guess.
Un sure of quality.
And the one I linked had alot of different attachments.

I'd dig around on there and see if you can buy what you need without the extras.

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
Un sure of quality.
And the one I linked had alot of different attachments.

I'd dig around on there and see if you can buy what you need without the extras.
Any idea what the adjustment increments are? Looks to be about an inch.

Exactly what I need. Of course it's $600. Are they good quality? The Gen-y that is a third of the price is looking pretty good! They have a ride guarantee - worst case I send it back, I guess.
I've got an air bumper hitch from shocker hitch, and it's been great. I pull a small trailer daily, and bigger trailers occasionally. I also needed to use the warranty once early on, and customer service was great and took care of me.