Air pods pro

Anyone use these wireless ear buds? All my buddies use them in the gym and rave about them. They all have I phone's and I have a samsung. I bought these air pod pro's thinking they would be amazing, and they are... when they stay connected. Seems the bluetooth connectivity of these paired with the Samsung is less than stellar. Anyone else experience this? Constantly cutting out and losing connection while working out. My phone is in my pocket, so I do not think it's a distance thing.

I have 2 different "no name" pair that I ordered off of Amazon for about $30. Both work excellent and I have no complaints using with my android phone while running.

tdhanses

WKR
Love my airpods pro, zero connectivity issues with my iphone, ipad and pc.

JohnnyB

WKR
As a traditionally late adopter of tech, my kids encouraged me to make the switch. Amazing.
Not ready to ditch my fax machine yet, but the AirPods are great.

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
I haven’t had any problems at all with mine but I do have a iPhone not a Android

OP
H
Yeah seems to be the common problem. Airpods with an Android. Sucks, because the Airpod pro's are really comfortable and the noise cancellation is insane. Was really hoping someone with an android had the silver bullet fix.

I have used atleast 10 diff. wireless ear pods over the years, from cheap to expensive and all of them have been underwhelming for one reason or another.

AirPod pros are great if you have an iPhone. I’ve walked 30-40 yards from the phone without issue. Haven’t heard of anyone experiencing great connectivity with android phones.

Echoing what others have said, no issues but I also use an iPhone.

You may have better luck with other Air Pod-like competitor brands that might be more friendly to Android OS.

Cant stand mine,dont stay in my ears.I got as a gift and like my beats way better.They have the small rubber wire that goes around my ear,the also have a rubbery cord that sits on the back of your neck that will catch the if one falls out.

isu22andy

WKR
Absolutely love them . I use them for work more than anything - talking on the phone while being on the computer or working on something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoyt642

FNG
Anyone use these wireless ear buds? All my buddies use them in the gym and rave about them. They all have I phone's and I have a samsung. I bought these air pod pro's thinking they would be amazing, and they are... when they stay connected. Seems the bluetooth connectivity of these paired with the Samsung is less than stellar. Anyone else experience this? Constantly cutting out and losing connection while working out. My phone is in my pocket, so I do not think it's a distance thing.

I guess you're having issues because you pairing it with Android

Mine have been great, the Bluetooth seems to be good enough with my iPhone that occasionally I will forget my phone on one side of the gym and continue working out on the other side and have to hunt it down later because it never stops playing. Gotta be something not jiving with the droid

I got a pair as gift, haven't opened them yet, as a Android user I heard they aren't that great. Probably just stick with my Bose.

The noise cancellation is amazing and it's a setting you can turn on and off from your phone. Sometimes you want to be able to hear if someone wants to get your attention but for things like mowing the lawn or flying on an airplane you can turn it on and it works great.

OP
H
So figured out, it's only when my phone is in my pocket. Pretty weird imo. I can set my phone down and get 20' away from it, with no issues. The second I put it in my pocket ( gym shorts) the connectivity goes to shit.

It's apparently a pretty common issue. When pocketed your body blocks the signal. Some older Samsungs had bad issues with this.