Airline Upgrades

colonel00

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I'll have some extra upgrade codes on Alaska this year. They expire at the end of the year so you have to book by the end of the year. For those that don't know, these will give you an upgrade to first class for a one-way trip. So, for a round trip, you'd need 2 codes. If you aren't sure how these work, shoot me a PM and I can walk you through it.

I have 7 available currently.

Asking $125 a piece as that't the going rate from what I've seen online. Might consider trades but there isn't anything I "need" right now so make the offer juicy :D

bbrown

WKR
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Might consider trades but there isn't anything I "need" right now so make the offer juicy :D

Careful man the last deal you made is going to eventually show up on your door step a bit juicy....

Bump for a good guy and the upgrade was a welcome change on my trip up north for moose in September. Hell the nuts and bottomless whiskey in an actual glass was well worth worth the cost alone but when you add in 2 free checked bags ($100 value alone), a comfy seat with some room and an actual meal that wasn't terrible this is a great deal.
eDWW9sM.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Notice the complete lack of peanuts....

Last edited:
OP
colonel00

colonel00

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you use the upgrades on a flight that has already been booked?
I don't believe so. Full upgrades are only available on certain flights and there is usually a little bit of a price increase for the fares.

You can always call and ask them though. Wouldn't hurt.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
colonel00

colonel00

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bumping this up. These need to go to a good home or they are lost forever. If interested, shoot me a PM and let's see what we can work out.