Alaska DIY Moose RECAP 2020

OP
Robinhood21
Awesome trip and awesome write up. Congrats!!!

I'd love to do it, but you really need the right set of hunting partners for that. I'm a little too much of a loner I suppose and finding guys committed to an Alaskan hunt is easier said than done.

Good luck on your future hunts.

Yep, really gotta be with people you know you can stand for 2 weeks under stressful situations for sure.

When I got home I had a guy I know tell me he wants in next time. I politely told him I already had someone in mind. People change for better or for worst when you’re out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hobbes

WKR
Yep, really gotta be with people you know you can stand for 2 weeks under stressful situations for sure.

When I got home I had a guy I know tell me he wants in next time. I politely told him I already had someone in mind. People change for better or for worst when you’re out there

I've had a couple guys do it on elk hunts, but we were camping by our truck. They whined non-stop and bailed early. It would have been hell on an Alaskan hunt. Good luck on your future hunts.

OP
Robinhood21
I've had a couple guys do it on elk hunts, but we were camping by our truck. They whined non-stop and bailed early. It would have been hell on an Alaskan hunt. Good luck on your future hunts.

Thank you, you too!

Michigander1479

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome story! I’m headed to AK next year. Still trying to do my home work to figure out the best area. We are hoping to use a jet boat and run it up river to get away from everyone else.

OP
Robinhood21
Thanks man and good luck to you guys! You’re in for an amazing time!