Alaska Draw

Did NOT draw Alaska Goat. $190 donation..... oh well.
I was drawing for the not so mountainous terrain.
They have other OTC tags, but it's a wet nasty hunt.

Marty

Lil-Rokslider
I drew the DG352 tag; brown mountain. Certainly open to listening to any Roksliders that would be willing to share their stories of this tag.

OP
Short Track
My attempted draw was DG363. I did all 6 for DG363. It was supposed to be an easier Goat hunt. How is 361 & 352, and Kodiak?

Marty

Lil-Rokslider
I'm headed to Kodiak on a registration hunt in a couple weeks. I'll have to follow up with you Short Track.

crich

WKR
I drew the DG352 tag; brown mountain. Certainly open to listening to any Roksliders that would be willing to share their stories of this tag.
Coworker of mine drew that a year or two ago Ill poke at him and see what he has to say.

Drew 358 myself. Pretty stoked about it. I think I’ve planned it about 5 times over the last year or so. Still would like to talk to someone who’s hunted it before.

Wolfxx5

FNG
Struck out on DG360. Will still be lucky enough to go due to my buddy drawing that tag. He’s been on a few hunts on the 361 draw. Tough hunting for sure.

d_worno-1986

Lil-Rokslider
Struck out on DG360. Will still be lucky enough to go due to my buddy drawing that tag. He’s been on a few hunts on the 361 draw. Tough hunting for sure.
I finally drew that DG360 for this fall. Only took like 10 years to draw a mountain tag. My friends have drawn this damn thing multiple times. I thought I was just a black sheep or something