Alaska Roksliders

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Roksliders, my business partner and I are looking to fill some time puddle jumping ducks, hunting upland game birds, bear/varmint hunting Sept 2 to 7, 2023. My buddy will have his truck because he is doing 5 or 6 weeks long trip and will be driving up from AZ. I will be flying out on July 8 from Anchorage. He is staying to hunt moose later before he drives back.

We are finishing our Caribou hunt September 2, 2023, driving down from Deadhorse. Our goal is to have an epic road trip adventure. We will also head over and hike or backpack at Denali.

Anyone have suggestions on where to hunt small game, waterfowl, upland birds, between Deadhorse, Fairbanks, Denali, and Anchorage?

If anyone wanted to meet up and trade help on hunts, we would love to help you with any AZ hunt. We have hunted all over the state, all sorts of critters.

Feel free to PM and we can switch to text/phone.

If you're going to be at Denali National Park, the Denali Highway going east out of Cantwell will put you in good country for Teal, Willow Ptarmigan, Rock Ptarmigan and Spruce Grouse.