Aloha from HI

Over the past couple days I've managed to get my $98.99 back from the rotten seller. I had to close down my CC and Dispute the transaction. I also sent them a couple notes describing what I had discovered by tracing their web domain name and Incorporation papers.

Secondly, I purchased a crossbow from a bonafide seller on eBay. It's a "New 2022 Killer Instinct Lethal 405 4x32 Scope Crossbow Package" from Pine Mountain Archery for $239.87. Also purchased a "Killer Instinct DSC Crossbow Crank Wide Sled 2078-2 Lethal 405" also from Pine Mountain Archery for $99.00. Of course add tax, and got Free shipping on both.

This is post #8 of 10 toward my full fledged membership.

Dean.
While waiting for the new crossbow to arrive, I ordered a small jib crane to install on the back passenger-side of the pickup bed. It will tuck away unseen while not in use, then mount atop the edge of the bed when needed. When I shoot a pig, I'll first hoist it in a tree and field clean it a short distance from where it's dropped. The field dressed pig will be somewhat lighter to drag to the roadside in a burlap bag. I'll bring the guts, skin and head out of the field too, leaving just a bloody spot on the ground.

With this crane, I plan to be able to lift a dispatched pig off the ground and into the bed. Once home, I could then hang the pig for slaughter right over the tailgate.

This is posting # 9 of 10 as I approach full membership.

Dean.

While waiting for the new crossbow to arrive, I ordered a small jib crane to install on the back passenger-side of the pickup bed. It will tuck away unseen while not in use, then mount atop the edge of the bed when needed. When I shoot a pig, I'll first hoist it in a tree and field clean it a short distance from where it's dropped. The field dressed pig will be somewhat lighter to drag to the roadside in a burlap bag. I'll bring the guts, skin and head out of the field too, leaving just a bloody spot on the ground.

With this crane, I plan to be able to lift a dispatched pig off the ground and into the bed. Once home, I could then hang the pig for slaughter right over the tailgate.

This is posting # 9 of 10 as I approach full membership.

Dean.
The Kil,ler Instinct Lethal 405 arrived today. Great looking resin crossbow. I'll have to try it out this weekend.

This is posting # 10 of 10 heading toward full membership.

Dean.

Ltfd210

FNG
New guy from HI and new to hunting. Lots of things to learn and am grateful for all the knowledge shared on this forum. Is anyone else on this board in/from the islands?
Welcome. Hunted goats on Kauai and it was one of the best things Ive ever done.

omedman

FNG
(Is it true that you can take two pigs a day without a tag?!? It just doesn’t seem to jive with how restrictive Hawaii is when it comes to firearms…)

jbosk15808

Lil-Rokslider
Hey there, I'm on Oahu, done some of hunting on public land, pretty tough hunting on public here, would love to go after goats in the west side. Also trying to get more into spear fishing. Any Oahu folks feel free to message me if you want to get in the woods or the water. I'm on north shore
Hey there, What part of the north shore? There have been a few spots on the north shore I have wanted to jump in and check out but nervous to leave my truck unattended while in the water.