Alpacka Raft System

207-12A

Lil-Rokslider
I would rather pay 10% more then ever use any code that has anything to do with Randy
If that’s the hill you feel like dying on I’m sure Alpacka will accept your extra dollars. Also be sure to check out the BHA series, they get a cut from each model sold.

Whilst I've never hunted with them, I have a couple of Alpacka Rafts and can vouch for their outstanding quality, strength and durability!

The quality of their materials and construction cannot be over emphasised, and its something that I have absolute confidence in.

My second raft, then called the Dory (later renamed the Fjord Explorer) was designed for hunters and at the time was their largest and strongest raft.

Puncture resistance is utterly remarkable, and although one was once shredded by an angry bear its owner actually repaired it and floated out!

I can't imagine an Alpacka Raft not meeting and exceeding your expectations!

I have no connection to Alpacka Raft other than as a customer who bought a Denali Llama packraft from them at the advertised online price.

I bought my second Alpacka Raft new and unused from a private seller in my home country.

Edited due to half of my original post not appearing!

Last edited: