Alpha one Niner Pathfinder - anyone own?

new. Reading here and checked out Alpha One Niner per someone’s post but I would be more interested in the Pathfinder rather than the poster’s Whitley. Has anyone owned by or have feedback on the Pathfinder for EDC/work use?

Thanks.

prm

WKR
Their bags are well thought out and quality is good. The Pathfinder looks like it would be better for carrying stuff that has some bulk to it. The Whitley (what I have) is really designed for laptops, files, books, and other relatively thin items. The Pathfinder would likely be more versatile. Interested to hear what someone actually using it thinks.

OP
_blue|blood_
Currently have a 15 liter bag for my every day but it is such that I carry only but all that I need. If I need any anything else it won’t fit. I am wrestling with a replacement but unsure if 20 or 25 liters would be better. Not the question I asked as I think no one can answer it. Thank you for your thoughts. Watching A19 videos I come away with your conclusion.

Anyone else? Please?

wesfromky

WKR
I have been looking at the A19 Bogear spare camel colab, but have enough edc packs for now. There are a ton of really good edc pack companies out there - Evergoods, Mystery Ranch, etc.

OP
_blue|blood_
I did buy a MR Urban Assault but did jot like it so much. Zippers were very rough I thought. Not smooth opening and requires lots of effort. Also had a Maxpedition Sitka and have run through a number of Tom Buhn bags without success. Could it be I am particular? Thanks everyone.

tony

WKR
Top shelf kit!
I've had a 1st gen evade for some time. I don't use it day to day, mostly trips.
Look up George Defined on YT, he does some amazing reviews after using these bags.
The matroskya pouches are damn genius

mflo

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Not exactly what you're asking, but I have some experience with Alpha One Niner. I had an Evade 1.5 for a while - it was a great bag, and really well made. Excellent quality / construction, and was good for EDC (laptop, etc). Only reason I switched to a TAD bag was because I wanted made in USA.

OP
_blue|blood_
Not exactly what you're asking, but I have some experience with Alpha One Niner. I had an Evade 1.5 for a while - it was a great bag, and really well made. Excellent quality / construction, and was good for EDC (laptop, etc). Only reason I switched to a TAD bag was because I wanted made in USA.
Which TAD did you switch to if I may ask?

mflo

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Which TAD did you switch to if I may ask?
I'm currently using the Axiom 24. I love it, it's been the best EDC pack for me that I've ever run. I used to have Mission Workshop packs that were great when I was commuting on my motorcycle to work on a daily basis, but wanted something new.

I don't think you'd be disappointed with an Alpha One Niner pack, I just really wanted made in USA.

OP
_blue|blood_
I'm currently using the Axiom 24. I love it, it's been the best EDC pack for me that I've ever run. I used to have Mission Workshop packs that were great when I was commuting on my motorcycle to work on a daily basis, but wanted something new.

I don't think you'd be disappointed with an Alpha One Niner pack, I just really wanted made in USA.
Thanks for taking time to share. I had the Axiom 25? It was the first IIRC, and was named such because it expanded. Things I liked and didn’t. Been some time so I no longer recall.

OP
_blue|blood_
Like the Axiom, never in stock though
They pop up on the bay every once in a while but crazy starting bid numbers. It’s very difficult for me to jot hate the player when they buy TAD and/or PDW, wait for things to be out of stock then list at enormous mark up.

wesfromky

WKR
If you do FB, this group is all about edc bags and related gear. Lot's of buy/sell as well, usually at somewhat better than ebay pricing.

tony

WKR
They pop up on the bay every once in a while but crazy starting bid numbers. It’s very difficult for me to jot hate the player when they buy TAD and/or PDW, wait for things to be out of stock then list at enormous mark up.
Yeah I sold some tad shit years back and kind of took pleasure separating fools from their money.
No way I’d pay more than tad sells them for.

Perfect pack is another decent bag related FB page.

OP
_blue|blood_
Yeah I sold some tad shit years back and kind of took pleasure separating fools from their money.
No way I’d pay more than tad sells them for.

Perfect pack is another decent bag related FB page.
Perfect pack will get a looksie. Thank you.