ANOTHER stolen bull…this time Aron Snyders?

Michael54

WKR
What are the chances of a dog or other large animal snatching it? Greater than some meth head perusing social media so that they can steal someone’s boal?
I have a bernese mtn dog and shes not making it very far in 15 minutes with a trophy elk rack attached to the skull.

TheViking

WKR
What are the chances of a dog or other large animal snatching it? Greater than some meth head perusing social media so that they can steal someone’s boal?
No one knows the exact scenario of what happened. The kid has his jaw wired shut and is in the ER.

Man, y'all are going to shoot someone over a rack??

I'd be pissed, but it ain't worth arguing the fact I was in fear for my life.

Put me in the camp of bear spray/pepper spray. Swift kick in the pills while they rolling around, then probably take their boots too.

Put me in the camp of bear spray/pepper spray. Swift kick in the pills while they rolling around, then probably take their boots too.

I wouldn't shoot someone over a million bucks. I'd sure as shit shoot someone to avoid serious bodily harm or death, or protect someone else from the same.

Right, but you going to have a confrontation to that degree over some horns?

Hmmmm, always tough to look ahead to what one would do in a stressful situation. If I was working up an animal I had rightfully killed and some lunatic came in trying to take it from me I don't think I'd just let him have it. Same as a bear I guess.

If two Cholos rolled up and were strapped ya ese you can have it no need to go loco.

KHNC

WKR
Pretty bold moves on all parties in the thefts. And the beating as well. like to hear about the other side of that one.

rclouse79

WKR
I assume they stole it to sell and buy meth. You would think stealing it and displaying it in your home would be a constant reminder of what a piece of human garbage you are. You would think, but sadly there seems to be a growing segment of the population with no shame. If I shot that bull and someone stole it, I would be absolutely devastated, although I don't have success Snyder has. Sucks anyways, and I hope it is found and returned.

Pramo

WKR
I had an experience where two guys stole a deer from me, shot the buck on public land at 8:30 AM. Went to pickup my 8 year old son from the house to track it (Less than 5 mile drive). Found the buck with two guys standing overtop of it in fishing gear where it died next to a lake shore. They saw me and immediately started to threaten me about how it was their deer etc and one got in my face.

I used it as an example to my son just walk away, let the losers have it and keep on living. I have plenty to live for and don't need to fight with some dirtbags who have nothing in life. I'm 6'2 190 workout 6 days a week and was a D1 college athlete and played 3 sports high school. If they attacked while I was backing away I would have no problem using deadly force which I carry, but I'm glad I didn't have to and my son got a good lesson on losers and what matters in life.

bsnedeker

WKR
I had an experience where two guys stole a deer from me, shot the buck on public land at 8:30 AM. Went to pickup my 8 year old son from the house to track it (Less than 5 mile drive). Found the buck with two guys standing overtop of it in fishing gear where it died next to a lake shore. They saw me and immediately started to threaten me about how it was their deer etc and one got in my face.

I used it as an example to my son just walk away, let the losers have it and keep on living. I have plenty to live for and don't need to fight with some dirtbags who have nothing in life. I'm 6'2 190 workout 6 days a week and was a D1 college athlete and played 3 sports high school. If they attacked while I was backing away I would have no problem using deadly force which I carry, but I'm glad I didn't have to and my son got a good lesson on losers and what matters in life.
Was it a BOAL?

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

TSAMP

WKR
Everybody in here going full sheep dog. I am not familiar with the areas in question, but I suspect more of jealous opportunist than a methhead. I will say this makes me feel better about the trouble I goto to hide my many BOAL's.

I can clearly see how rumors get started...

On a local Western WY facebook page there is someone looking for help identifying some guys involved in a fight over an elk in the backcountry...

Apparently a few guys were butchering an elk, a few other guys came up on em and accused them of stealing it, and beat them to the point that they eventually ended up in the ER...

Not much for details beyond the one side of the story that was posted, so who knows what's true, but apparently it's getting crazy(er) out there...
Where were the guys guns , if you get the meaning. One of the reasons I always carry a side arm, weell old boy lookie here.

if I am getting my ass beat, I am going to the gun especially in a situation out in the mountains as mentioned.