ANOTHER stolen bull…this time Aron Snyders?

KurtR

WKR
That's a pretty silly comparison when you consider that we already have a legal precedent for making the sale of meat from game animals illegal....and that law is the entire reason we have game animals left in this country today.

While I never like the idea of new laws and would prefer to live in a world where we regulated ourselves it seems increasingly obvious to me that as things like shed hunting are getting increasingly popular and the impact those activities are having on the landscape/animals are becoming more and more obvious that some action will eventually need to be taken.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
Ya and when that happened meat was alot tougher to come by in todays age of go to the store and buy it cheaper than any one would be able to sell you wild meat its kinda of a moot point. They dont have time to enforce the game laws on the books now where you finding all the extra people and money to be the bone cop division of wildlife?

Time for limited draw shed areas i guess. Make it a non refundable application fee . Also need to start having a hiking fee as those are the free loaders that pay nothing for the use of the land. Every one else pays so why not them?

Ya and when that happened meat was alot tougher to come by in todays age of go to the store and buy it cheaper than any one would be able to sell you wild meat its kinda of a moot point. They dont have time to enforce the game laws on the books now where you finding all the extra people and money to be the bone cop division of wildlife?

Time for limited draw shed areas i guess. Make it a non refundable application fee . Also need to start having a hiking fee as those are the free loaders that pay nothing for the use of the land. Every one else pays so why not them?

Plenty of creative ways to go about it.

A simple federal rule that one can't ship antlers overseas would take care of a lot of it.

Lowg08

WKR
Fixt it....
Edit, you beat me to it, Homer.
I wouldn’t shoot some one over antlers but I sure as heck ain’t taking a beating. Some kid or punk that can’t track comes screaming at me. Nope.

Wapiti66

Lil-Rokslider
It’s a slippery slope to encourage politicians to make more laws and regulations for the hunting industry, IMO, but I’d have no problems with banning the sale of horns overseas. I can see it taking pressure off the animals and help with situations like this. Although the real take away from this is….if you value your things, lock them up or don’t turn your back on them

gabenzeke

WKR
It’s a slippery slope to encourage politicians to make more laws and regulations for the hunting industry, IMO, but I’d have no problems with banning the sale of horns overseas. I can see it taking pressure off the animals and help with situations like this. Although the real take away from this is….if you value your things, lock them up or don’t turn your back on them
I'd worry that if they ban the sale of antlers overseas, we're just that much closer to banning fur sales.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk