Antelope Doe Hunt

Good evening!

I am hoping to get some advice on a doe hunt next year. My wife wants to go on an antelope hunt, so we have decided to put in for two doe tags in Wyoming. Where do you guys recommend that would be mainly walk-in areas with great scenery? We will be staying in Loveland CO......if that helps.

Thank you for the input!

wytx

WKR
I would check the quotas next year and look at tag allotments before trying to decide. Some nice areas around Laramie for scenery and doe hunting, and a little west of here.

pm sent

zacattack

WKR
Good evening!

I am hoping to get some advice on a doe hunt next year. My wife wants to go on an antelope hunt, so we have decided to put in for two doe tags in Wyoming. Where do you guys recommend that would be mainly walk-in areas with great scenery? We will be staying in Loveland CO......if that helps.

Thank you for the input!

I did this for the upcoming season. Check the fish and game website for draw results and ease of access to public land. Then just start narrowing down the units to one with decent access and 100% draw. I was able to draw 2 for what seems like an okay unit with plenty of BLM land.

OP
E
I did this for the upcoming season. Check the fish and game website for draw results and ease of access to public land. Then just start narrowing down the units to one with decent access and 100% draw. I was able to draw 2 for what seems like an okay unit with plenty of BLM land.
Awesome! We figured it would be a really cost effective way to hunt some beautiful country.