Antler buyer needed

jolemons

WKR
I'm looking for antler buyers interested in elk antlers in the SW MT area. Must be willing to haul and pay for 3-4k lbs of grade A and similar weights of B and C. Interested in a long-term relationship. Must be sound financially. PM for details or if you have a contact to share.

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

intunegp

WKR
Can't help with a buyer, but how does one come to have 9-12k lbs of antlers? Honestly curious. Sounds like years upon years of collecting but the fact that you desire a long-term relationship makes it seem like there will be plenty more coming.

OP
jolemons

jolemons

WKR
Can't help with a buyer, but how does one come to have 9-12k lbs of antlers? Honestly curious. Sounds like years upon years of collecting but the fact that you desire a long-term relationship makes it seem like there will be plenty more coming.
I manage large western ranches.

Frank Grimes

Lil-Rokslider
How many of these get found in tractor tires? I’ve wondered for a long time…
I did a service call to a backhoe on a small remote lake that had a deer antler in the tire. Was kind of neat.
On the way in I saw a huge rutted up bull moose. I told the cabin owner about him and he quickly grabbed his rifle and took off. He seemed like he had a score to settle. I later found out, that moose ran beside his brand new truck and raked it with its antler the day before, messed it up pretty and lol.
I did keep the antler in the tire though, I out it with the other odd things I found in tires. Buck knife, flashlight, etc.

I'm looking for antler buyers interested in elk antlers in the SW MT area. Must be willing to haul and pay for 3-4k lbs of grade A and similar weights of B and C. Interested in a long-term relationship. Must be sound financially. PM for details or if you have a contact to share.

Thanks everyone.

I haven’t been on here long enough to pm but call Roy (406) 431-2978 just say Jeff sent you. Don’t wast time with anyone else

OP
jolemons

jolemons

WKR
sounds like you got your antler buyers covered
It's a specialized market with a constantly evolving marketplace. I know about 3 major buyers, there are many others that I am unaware of. It's important to stay current as many of the established buyers are exiting the business.

It's a specialized market with a constantly evolving marketplace. I know about 3 major buyers, there are many others that I am unaware of. It's important to stay current as many of the established buyers are exiting the business.

That is very true I would stick with Roy if you’ve done business with him already he’s the most honest salt of the earth kind of guy I’ve come across he’s always treated me right and I’ve sold to all of them in the past been selling to Roy the last 12 years

OP
jolemons

jolemons

WKR
That is very true I would stick with Roy if you’ve done business with him already he’s the most honest salt of the earth kind of guy I’ve come across he’s always treated me right and I’ve sold to all of them in the past been selling to Roy the last 12 years
He's solid as can be and has been a business associate of ours for a long time. Thanks for the advice.