Any insight on Lone Wolf?

I was looking to purchase new straps for my Lock-ons. Been a few years and need to replace them. Seems I can't find a website.

Makes me wonder if they gave up competing against everyone. The whole saga of all the other companies using the same molds has seemed pretty shady, especially when it's who sold the company but that's a different thread.

I just was wanting straps. Guess I'll try some of the lightweight backless versions available.

TSAMP

WKR

Jethro

WKR
May have what your looking for at this website.

OP
Billy Goat
May have what your looking for at this website.

The buttons on the Xop are a little smaller than on LW. I don't know that loops on the straps fit. You can use LW straps on the Xop buttons, but I don't think vise versa.

But I could be wrong.

OP
Billy Goat
Lone Wolf is now NOVIX

Novix was out for several years while LW was still going.

We're they just same company marketing same product under different labels?

Edit:
It does appear as tho the straps and buttons are exactly the same. The wolf bow holder has been removed from the platforms, but otherwise everything is the same.

I guess they decided a new name was the best way to separate themselves.

Long Cut

WKR
Andrae D’Aquisto started Lone Wolf back in the 1980’s.. Sold the company to Lone Wolf but kept the name and several other aspects of the original business.

XOP hired Cody D’Aquisto ( Andrae’s Son) to help them with design and marketing. XOP started around 2018?

Lone Wolf was changed to Novix in 2019-2020? To separate themselves from Lone Wolf Custom Gear.

Lone Wolf Custom Gear was born and is owned and operated by Andrae and Cody D’Aquisto. They started LWCG around 2019 I believe.

To expand, recently Lone Wolf aka Novix has breached multiple agreements with Andrae by violating the terms and conditions of the sale. The lawsuit is public, but they’ve (Lone Wolf) missed royalty payments, failed to report sales, send in product for quality inspection etc...

Last edited:
I was looking to purchase new straps for my Lock-ons. Been a few years and need to replace them. Seems I can't find a website.

Makes me wonder if they gave up competing against everyone. The whole saga of all the other companies using the same molds has seemed pretty shady, especially when it's who sold the company but that's a different thread.

I just was wanting straps. Guess I'll try some of the lightweight backless versions available.
In my opinion the Novix(LW) vs XOP is very comparable but I believe the xop is import version

OP
Billy Goat
In my opinion the Novix(LW) vs XOP is very comparable but I believe the xop is import version

My understanding a few years ago was Xop was just the older LW molds, coming out of China.

I'm not certain the LW wasn't also being cast in China, just getting final assembly here.

This got sent to me today.....
IMG_2100.jpg

Trial153

WKR
Stay tuned… lone wolf and LWCG will be one in the same shortly. Pretty sure you will be able to get parts for all the previous Lone wolf stands

Aeast

Lil-Rokslider
Not to hijac the thread but how about the grip straps for lone wolf climbing stands? Anyone know about these? They say replace every couple years, I'm going on year 8.

Iron pig

Lil-Rokslider
Bought a Novix this year. Went to change my order and couldn't get thru for a Week or more.
When I did Get a Call to be answered I was told that both Novix and Lone wolf are part of Parent Co. Oak Leaf Outdoors.
At the time, I was told that E-mail was far faster than the Landline, Or the generic Co. E-mail.

[email protected]

Hope this helps you folks.

IP