Any knife suggestions

Lawnboi

WKR
Knives are personal, but I do love canadian belt knives, which are made in various forms by quite a few makers. The original Grohmanns are cool but LT Wright's small and large northern hunters are hard to beat. LT Wright skelleton key and stealth are also great lightweight options, handy size and made in D2.
These are the best purpose built game knives Iv used. Usually use a small northern hunter, the handle, blade shape and thickness all is perfect. I carry my small over customs. For the price everyone should have one.

The coyote is another good one, though it took some serious edge work to get sharp. The swoop, no longer made is also an awesome boning knife.

Pabst

Lil-Rokslider
I agree, LT Wright's swoops are nice. I have the small one. They were made in D2, can't say I'd mind having a northern hunter in D2.

I picked up this Kizer and have been super happy with it.

Think it’s done five white tails gutting to quartering and it’s still nice and sharp.

My only complaint was the handle, but my daughter made a nice para cord wrap and now it’s the bomb

Kizer Fixed Blade Tactical Knives G10 Handles Fixed Knife Ki1027A2 Ulrich Hennicke Sealion https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07311L2CJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_23bQFOyo8FctL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk