Any success with ozonics in a box blind?

I’ve got a spot that im thinking of putting in some kind of a blind for whitetails, but the wind is very questionable. Any thoughts on if an elevated box blind with an Ozonics would be effective?

dtrkyman

WKR
It is extremely effective in blinds! make sure to keep a window cracked, do not to breath it in.

Guys I managed property for used them religiously, sealed blinds(Banks) one cracked window with the ozone aimed out of it, deer 360.

OP
Muledeer185
It is extremely effective in blinds! make sure to keep a window cracked, do not to breath it in.

Guys I managed property for used them religiously, sealed blinds(Banks) one cracked window with the ozone aimed out of it, deer 360.
Cool! Thanks for the reply.

It works extremely well in a blind. You have to remember to have a window cracked upwind so that ozone flows over your scent stream downwind. The only way you can smell it is if the wind changes 180*.

rpinelli

FNG
Always works great for me in the tree, not sure why it wouldn’t work in a box blind, but you shouldn’t really need it in a blind.

rpinelli

FNG
I also think they are very effective. Although sometimes it does cross my mind that it may not be good to be breathing it in.
I think that is why they are marketed as a tree stand product. Also if you set up the dry wash bags you aren’t supposed to have them in the same room you are sleeping. That is a good indicator they don’t want you breathing it directly.

dtrkyman

WKR
Pretty simple guys, if you can smell it then adjust it till you can't! When you shoot it out the window there is basically no Ozone inside the blind anyway.

It is literally the only scent control product I have used that shocked me a few times at how it worked, I do not even own one, borrowed a unit when I managed properties for some guys.