Looking for a mentor/teacher in Michigan

Hey all,

I have a pretty comfortable background in shooting, I shoot the 300-600 yard range events at my local club pretty regularly with comfort, even took my 22 out to 400 yards, so Im not new to firearms, but nobody in my family hunts.

I went out this season with a buddy, and so far Ive mostly tossed money at "recommendations" on gear, without much logic, and hate to admit but dont think Ive learned much of anything.

Im looking for someone who can mentor me in scouting, looking for rubs or other clues, bedding areas, etc. and anything and everything in between.

I have a howa mini in 350 legend, its sighted in and accurate. Im in Metro Detroit but willing to travel, got a truck, bibs and camo stuff, scent killer, boots, headlamp, have done hunters safety and have my tags, also have a crossbow as well.

Im really looking to get into deer hunting. Ive went out 5 times this season, didnt see anything other than a few loose deer on the road when driving in, but enjoying what I can so far and logging some miles on my boots, but really feeling like Im doing this blind at this point, as the help from my few friends who hunt has been all over the place, and the advice has been very inconsistent.

Anyone looking to mentor? Im in my 30s, responsible, and dont complain often.