Any Wyoming Region Y mule deer reports to share?

Heading out hunting tomorrow... looks like it's gonna get cold but I was curious if anyone has been out and willing to share reports. I've heard of some nice deer and good action outside Kaycee.

Not looking for honey holes disclaimer is good, but feel free to PM waypoints of course :LOL:.

LaHunter

WKR
Check the weather reports. The Big Horns in the area around Hwy 14 / 14A got a lot of snow. The forecast called for more snow to come. It was in the ballpark of 12 inches around my tent when I made the executive decision to leave while I could still get out. Hwy 14 / 14A was covered in snow / ice all the way down to the low country around Dayton. Not sure what the Kaycee area got or is getting in the way of weather.

Good Luck

robAK

Lil-Rokslider
And remember there’s mud under that snow, be careful where you roam.
Seen 4 bulls and 1 buck in back of trucks coming down into Buffalo on hey. Fog tonight ruined my window to hunt before the storm, oh well.

OP
menhaden_man
Saw one dandy myself, roads were a shitshow yesterday... tomorrow and Sunday going to be tough sledding. Public grounds are getting lots of pressure near as I can tell.

Rokbar

WKR
Im headed there from North Carolina in the morning. We start hunting Wednesday. It will be my first Mule deer hunt.

Rokbar

WKR
It was good. I Killed a decent 3x4 on the last evening. Hunted mostly private land bordered by BLM. Saw one guy that killed a smaller 4x4 on the BLM. We did see a 130ish whitetail i wouldn't have minded to go after. It was on the private as well. Interesting country there, very arid. Over all saw plenty of mule deer, with the one I got being the largest. My dad is going back out there with the same guy, but I believe they are going to hunt Region C?

LRHFox

FNG
It was good. I Killed a decent 3x4 on the last evening. Hunted mostly private land bordered by BLM. Saw one guy that killed a smaller 4x4 on the BLM. We did see a 130ish whitetail i wouldn't have minded to go after. It was on the private as well. Interesting country there, very arid. Over all saw plenty of mule deer, with the one I got being the largest. My dad is going back out there with the same guy, but I believe they are going to hunt Region C?
Rokbar- you spend your time down south, or were you up north and on the mountain?

LRHFox

FNG
Awesome and congrats by the way. You have a pic of the deer?