Anybody tried a Coleman minibike?

Arcticmanak

Lil-Rokslider
I see those minibikes at Sportsman's and wonder how durable they are and how long they would last. Might be a fun ride for a younger kid to get out on some trails. Has anybody tried one?

Z Barebow

Lil-Rokslider
Coleman does not have rear suspension. I would look at Trailmaster MB200. (Which does have front and rear suspension as well as disk brake)

Is the Coleman too much for an average size 10 year kid?
They would be okay with a stock one that is 100 stock. My two nephews (15 years old) ride my stock one that is larger with front suspension like the Coleman. They won't touch the true mini bike that has no suspension and little tires. We also built one with a side care that carried a cooler full of beer. And with two grown ass men and the cooler full we never found out what the top speed was going through a field

Oregon

WKR
They would be okay with a stock one that is 100 stock. My two nephews (15 years old) ride my stock one that is larger with front suspension like the Coleman. They won't touch the true mini bike that has no suspension and little tires. We also built one with a side care that carried a cooler full of beer. And with two grown ass men and the cooler full we never found out what the top speed was going through a field

Here's my scenario. I spend about 20 days a year in the same camp. Deer and birds. My camp is about 1.75 miles from my #1 hunting spot. An awful blm 2 track road takes me to where I park. Miserable 3 mph lava rock road. I'm tired of beating my truck up. Looking at the price of these things, would you feel this would be a good alternative for this? 4wheelers way too expensive for 20 days of use, I also thought about an Ebike.
In my younger days I would just walk from camp, but age and 5 knee surgeries later has me looking for the alternative.

Here's my scenario. I spend about 20 days a year in the same camp. Deer and birds. My camp is about 1.75 miles from my #1 hunting spot. An awful blm 2 track road takes me to where I park. Miserable 3 mph lava rock road. I'm tired of beating my truck up. Looking at the price of these things, would you feel this would be a good alternative for this? 4wheelers way too expensive for 20 days of use, I also thought about an Ebike.
In my younger days I would just walk from camp, but age and 5 knee surgeries later has me looking for the alternative.
Honestly no they are fun for around the yard or camp (thats where we use them 4wheeling at big event). They work but are not good at anything. Stock they are way under powered and to get best performance they are stupid loud. Suspension is there more for the looks and is only on the front

A 2wd 4wheeler would do better. Even a 20+ year old one

Z Barebow

Lil-Rokslider
Trailmaster MB 200. Similar needs. I have taken my mini bike elk hunting the past 2 seasons. Roads are horsesh!t. A few people use their trucks, but most use an ATV/SxS. I hunt anywhere from 1-8 miles from base camp.

After year 1, I changed the rear sprocket (increasing gear ratio) I also changed headlight to LED. Still tweaking a few items, but everything I do is geared toward hunting performance/torque. Not speed. It has front and rear suspension.

~$1200-$1350 TYD.

I weigh in ~160. No I cannot do motocross hill climbs, but enough power to move me and my pack around the unit.

I own a Bakcou Mule and it stays at home on this hunt.