Anyone else get a COVID stimulus fund today?

bobr1

WKR
Was just checking my accounts to pay bills etc.. and saw $1,200 deposit to my account from IRS TREAS 310T. Looked it up and it looks like its for the COVID stimulus. I didn't think they had finalized the bill yet. Just curious if anyone else saw this, don't want to move the money around until I know it's not some weird fluke or they want the funds back.

Last edited:
Yeah they approved the $600. I believe it was a separate bill to get more money per person. I think people started getting the $600 as of yesterday.

BuddyS

FNG
Still waiting. Need more hunting gear lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bruno59

WKR
got mine last night, think i will buy a new bow the one i have i bought in 1990 pretty slow but still kills stuff i think i need to upgrade

fwafwow

WKR
Was just checking my accounts to pay bills etc.. and saw $1,200 deposit to my account from IRS TREAS 310T. Looked it up and it looks like its for the COVID stimulus. I didn't think they had finalized the bill yet. Just curious if anyone else saw this, don't want to move the money around until I know it's not some weird fluke or they want the funds back.

Kobuk

Lil-Rokslider
Holy cow. I didn't have a clue that we were getting one till I read this thread! Haha. I just looked and I have an extra 1200 bucks! Thanks for keeping me updated on whats going on in the world!

Guess I better ask my wife if we got one yet. Don’t really need the 3k but I can definitely think of some things to either pay off or fix in the house/yard. Lol