Anyone from the Shattuck OK area?

Austink47

WKR
I am looking for a Rok slider familiar with the area around Shattuck OK, particularly a white tail guy. I have access to some property and I am trying to figure out if it is worth making the trip.

thank you

I’m from the other side of Oklahoma. (The good side, lol).
been near that area. Used to live near guymon. Have some friends that are familiar with that area as well. And my son dated a farmers daughter from there.

I could possibly get some thoughts about the area from those buddies if you don’t find someone that’s from there.

OP
A

Austink47

WKR
I’m from the other side of Oklahoma. (The good side, lol).
been near that area. Used to live near guymon. Have some friends that are familiar with that area as well. And my son dated a farmers daughter from there.

I could possibly get some thoughts about the area from those buddies if you don’t find someone that’s from there.
That sounds great. Thank you.

elkhuntrr75

Lil-Rokslider
Big deer in that area. A lot of agriculture. It really depends if the land that you have access to is in a transition area between feeding and bedding area. 160” not uncommon. It’s really hit or miss on how large the area you are hunting is and if it’s in the right place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gibbons025

Lil-Rokslider
I’m from Clinton. Used to be a deputy in Roger Mills County. I’ll help you with all I know of that area.

OP
A

Austink47

WKR
Thanks guys. I will PM you some google earth images of the property see what you think.

Looks like you have some good help started. One of my guys was of no help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ncstewart

WKR
If you pass and don’t go hunt then pass it on to this guy!
For real tho they kill big deer over there. I have only turkey hunted that part but know guys who killed some really good bucks in that area. Hunting is hunting so who knows but I would jump on the opportunity to chase some deer in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk