Anyone know whats going on with Wayne Carlton and his business? UPDATE

dogkilr

FNG
Sorry if this isn't the right place for this. But I'm wondering if any one might know if it's possible to stop by and buy direct anymore.
I stopped in their shop last year to buy a bunch of Rip-It calls but have been unable to contact anyone at the phone number. It goes unanswered, and no one returning calls. Did he sell out, and if so, who can I contact. I love the Rip It frames and don't want to switch right before the season. I use them year round for coyotes too. Hoping someone may know what direction I need to go.

Jkuhn22

FNG
The Elk Shape podcast just release and interview with them today. Have not listen to it, but it might give you answers

OP
dogkilr

dogkilr

FNG
Any who might be interested, I reached out to Elk Calling Academy on Instagram as they posted results on the New Native Grunt Tube. They contacted Marc, (Wayne's Son) and also sent me to Natives Instagram acct. to which I reached out to Marc, and happy to say he responded immediately. They are moving their shop and the old landline phones did not go, thus the non answering at this time.
Marc invited me to stop by the shop and purchase to my hearts desire.
I did buy one of his new Grunt Tubes and he has designed and built a top notch product.
For those interested here is a direct number to Marc, and I highly recommend their product.. I will hopefully be calling bulls in Utah this weekend with Marcs Rip It calls, and the Carlton Family is one of the nicest families I got to meet while purchasing direct product. Marc (970)209-2396

Hnthrdr

WKR
A friend of mine knows Marc well, he just donated a pile of stuff to an archery fundraiser shoot. Marc is a fireman in montrose still I believe. Definitely going to be giving them business in the future, was impressed with the bugle tube as well

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
All I use are his old HS Carlton's 2.5 and Brown Triple Herd Bull reeds. I tried his blue Native one a few years ago, and even though it measures up exactly as these other reeds, I can't even get a sound out of it. My others I throw in and they immediately work as I want them to. Still can't figure out why the difference.

11boo

WKR
Any who might be interested, I reached out to Elk Calling Academy on Instagram as they posted results on the New Native Grunt Tube. They contacted Marc, (Wayne's Son) and also sent me to Natives Instagram acct. to which I reached out to Marc, and happy to say he responded immediately. They are moving their shop and the old landline phones did not go, thus the non answering at this time.
I did buy one of his new Grunt Tubes and he has designed and built a top notch product.
For those interested here is a direct number to Marc, and I highly recommend their product.. I will hopefully be calling bulls in Utah this weekend with Marcs Rip It calls, and the Carlton Family is one of the nicest families I got to meet while purchasing direct product. Marc (970)209-2396
Wayne made his first tube from a vacuum cleaner hose! Glad his son is picking up the business

wilydawg

Lil-Rokslider
Hey, you better get practiced up! I'm counting on ya!