Anyone wanting to sell a recurve or longbow?

Tegr0429

Lil-Rokslider
I know I should be posting this in the classifieds but I figured I’d ask here first. Does anyone want to sell a stalker stickbow, toelke, or a big Jim? Open to anything really. I’m looking for something a little nicer than my Bear. Also down to trade a Mathews VXR 28 fully decked out with arrows release and all ready to hunt if someone is interested in that. Just don’t have any use in my compound.

Edit: update, found exactly what I was looking for thanks everyone for reaching out.

Last edited:

Wrench

WKR
I have a stalker and toelke takedown whip longbows. It would take 700 bucks plus the ride for either. Both are #50.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Wish I had seen this earlier, I have a Stalker I'm selling. Be careful though, trad bows can be addicting.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

OP
Tegr0429

Tegr0429

Lil-Rokslider
I got a stalker wolverine FXT. You’re correct on how addicting they are, after hunting with my bear Grizzly I sold my compound and have no interest in hunting with anything but the trad bow
Wish I had seen this earlier, I have a Stalker I'm selling. Be careful though, trad bows can be addicting.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk