Apache Gun Case on Sale

SloppyJ

WKR
Got one yesterday and immediately was impressed by the weight of the case. It seems stout! Thanks for the heads up.

One for me, one for my buddy who’s catering my elk hunt next month. The rifles shown in the case in the print add are smaller than mine, so it’s not a two rifle case. Lots more space than the cheapie case that came with the rifle though. It easily fits my long rifle with big scope mounted, pistol, plus a couple extra magazines, few boxes of ammunition for each, and a range finder.

SloppyJ

WKR
One for me, one for my buddy who’s catering my elk hunt next month. The rifles shown in the case in the print add are smaller than mine, so it’s not a two rifle case. Lots more space than the cheapie case that came with the rifle though. It easily fits my long rifle with big scope mounted, pistol, plus a couple extra magazines, few boxes of ammunition for each, and a range finder.

I haven't tried to put my rifle in it yet but I was wondering if it was a two gun case realistically. But like you, I figured I could stuff a 50rnd reload box, pistol, mags, suppressor, and more.

Either way, for $100 I don't think you can go wrong.

You can fit two rifles. We have one cut for a seekins .300wm and a savage ultralight 6.5prc. There is still room for extras.

If you look on website below on replacement parts you can get the factory foam inserts for $34.99. This is what I did and no modification needed (besides the cutout for the gun).

Attachments

• Replacement Foam.pdf
    29.3 KB · Views: 31
I just looked and couldn’t find them on the Black Friday list. Do you have a link?

The Black Friday flyers are in the stores, but not on their website yet. I've seen leaked ones online though. Can easily be found if you google Harbor Freight Black Friday. Case is on page 5.