APE Gaiters??

sr80

WKR
Anyone heard of APE equipment gaiters? I live in BC and Alec is only a couple hours from me. I had been hearing great things about his gaiters. I didnt need another pair last winter because i had recently purchased the SG ones, but this winter i was selling a puffy coat and he offered a pair of gaiters in trade. So i went for it. He sent me a diagram and asked for me measurements and makes them to the measurements of your leg. So they fit great, ive been using stready since Dec and they've been great so far, i think my favorite thing he does is put the lace hook upside down, so it actually stays hooked on your boot lace, which i didn't really think was a big deal at first, but notice my pants/boots stayed dryer in the snow this winter.
IMG_3059.jpegIMG_3060.jpeg

I've been following him and messaging for a bit. I want to buy a set. I have a set of OR Crocs I like well enough and don't use very much but at some point he'll offer a run on grey or coyote or something and I'll get some. His look well thought out and like you said custom fit.

He's working on a pretty slick backpack too.