Appendix carry holster

jpmulk

WKR
What appendix holster do you recommend? I’m a scrawny 5’7. Will be running a sig 365xl.

I currently run a Tulster with a Glock 43x. The tulster is just ok to me.

buffsmoker

Lil-Rokslider
On my second Vedder and have been happy with both. Fairly affordable, simple, and good fit and finish. Currently wearing a 365x with a mounted red dot.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Tier 1 Concealed’s Axis Elite is all I mess with anymore. I’ve had five now. I have one for a p365xl I’d sell you. Not selling because I don’t like the holster, just selling because I switched entirely to Glocks.

OP
jpmulk

jpmulk

WKR
Tier 1 Concealed’s Axis Elite is all I mess with anymore. I’ve had five now. I have one for a p365xl I’d sell you. Not selling because I don’t like the holster, just selling because I switched entirely to Glocks.
guessing you aren’t a lefty?

bat-cave

WKR
Like the look of these. Waiting on them to come out with the light bearing model
This is available today. I have the Incog weapon light version for a G19. Good Holster, but not night and day from Tier 1 / TRex (Yes, I have spent way to much money on holsters). I suggest checking out Tenicor as it's the only one I have seen that allows for solid retention with or w/o the light ... pretty slick, fast shipping and reasonable priced.

I have used a TON of holsters like most of you. So far my favorite is the incog series due to the size of them. I don’t carry appendix, but inside the waist at the 3 o’clock. I’ve tried the Tenicor and they are nice, comfortable, but the clips are a pain in the ass when you want to take them off. The Tenicor OWB holsters are awesome.

OP
jpmulk

jpmulk

WKR
Leaning toward tier 1. Other than the price, never heard any complaints on them. And I like the design

00SCSS

FNG
Another vote for Tier 1. I'm a thin dude as well and no complaints with a 365xl with light and red dot.