AR15.com booted by GoDaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLAK

WKR
What "fomented" last weeks events was the idiocy and lunacy of the left. Their double standards, their hypocrisy, their hatred for Trump, their hatred for anything that makes logical sense, and their absolute refusal to do anything positive for our nation as a whole.
They are quite the vindictive, spiteful bunch arent they?

Perhaps its the billionaires telling politicians what to do, which opens doors for them to do what they've been wanting too.
If politicians are telling anyone to censor free speech, that is direct violation of the 1st Amendment. Problem is, who is going to hold the politicians accountable? They keep getting re-elected so...

Until people realize they don't have to keep putting the same cheap re-treads into office, things will continue to tailspin.

Politicians create, have created, and will create our problems and strife in society. Censor their "free speech" and things will get better in a hurry.

Okhotnik

WKR
Ha. AR15.com didn't go away because they talk about the 'bad gunz.' It's because they became an echo chamber for the type of far right rhetoric that fomented last weeks events.

Rokslide looks to be trending that way based on the last few days here.....
Would doxxing those with different opinions, and their family members, on here make you feel better?

That seems to be very popular with facist progressives these days

Reactions: WCB

Riplip

WKR
Cloudflare is not where we host the site. Cloudflare acts more like a firewall.

I don't worry about getting shut down by our host I worry more about getting shut now by an ISP.
Good to now, thanks Ryan. Honestly I don't see the risk to Rokslide as you and the mods do a great job of monitoring the site, and so far all the discussions have been civil. But then again, we are in strange times. Good luck and thanks.

OkayestHNTR

Lil-Rokslider
Depends on what your interpretation of the 1st Amendment is. Seems like some of the people here need to brush up on the amendment and subsequent court rulings. Just to refresh, any speech that is used to incite actions that would produce imminent lawless action and/or harm to others is not covered under the 1st Amendment, nor are threats to kill someone, (including the Vice President). If posters start calling for violence or threating to kill the V, Nancy or anyone for that matter, I would assume that the risk for shutting down hosting would increase. And rightfully so.

It appears that a company called Cloudflare hosts and/or provides other services to Rokslide. Ironically Cloudlare is no stranger to similar issues as it was was presented with a very similar situation in 2019 and decided to take action. I have attached part of their response and a link to the full article. In essence they decided to terminate hosting services to several particularly reprehensible sites they used to host and provided some direction and explanation for their decision. I think its worth the read.

From the link below:

From Cloudflare: Many of our customers run platforms of their own on top of our network. If our policies are more conservative than theirs it effectively undercuts their ability to run their services and set their own policies. We reluctantly tolerate content that we find reprehensible, but we draw the line at platforms that have demonstrated they directly inspire tragic events and are lawless by design. 8chan has crossed that line. It will therefore no longer be allowed to use our services.

https://blog.cloudflare.com/terminating-service-for-8chan/
As has been pointed out in other examples and for those that don't read the article, the shooting in El Paso, Tx, was the "straw that broke the camels back" for Cloudflare and they booted 8chan, but hosting of CP failed to make the cut.

I posted a thread in rally point for the north east. I'd like to start meeting like minded people and discussing ways to share information and ideas now that more platforms are being censored. There is already a monthly meetup that originated via ar15.com that Im going to start attending. Hang out, shoot some guns, check out some night vision. If anyone is interested please pm me.

Rich M

WKR
Ha. AR15.com didn't go away because they talk about the 'bad gunz.' It's because they became an echo chamber for the type of far right rhetoric that fomented last weeks events.

Rokslide looks to be trending that way based on the last few days here.....
LOL

The left burned cities all summer. And you say the right is bad. LOL

Rokslide is a liberal website. The moderators mostly lean left.

hflier

WKR
Amazing to me that people hate Trump so much they are willing to give up their freedoms to get even. Also, to be a leftist and claim you are for gun rights and hunting represents an inability to critically think. More likely your hatred of others is ruling your thoughts. That is why you hate Trump beyond reason, it is his personality, not policy. Again lack of critical thought and self control of emotion.

To

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

*zap*

WKR
Most people hate Trump because of how he was portrayed by the news media.

Anyway, looks like if you want to keep your freedoms you may have to fight for them.

What "fomented" last weeks events was the idiocy and lunacy of the left. Their double standards, their hypocrisy, their hatred for Trump, their hatred for anything that makes logical sense, and their absolute refusal to do anything positive for our nation as a whole.

Idiocy and lunacy of the left caused a bunch of people to think it was a good idea to break into congress and trash the place?

Idiocy and Lunacy is giving the left that gift allowing the media to easily paint the right as a bunch of ignorant and dangerous hicks.

Trump is almost too much of a gift to the left.. He made conservatives look so bad that the left seemingly overplayed their hand a bit with all of this censorship.

Last edited:
Most people hate Trump because of how he was portrayed by the news media.

Anyway, looks like if you want to keep your freedoms you may have to fight for them.

Media sure helped but don't kid yourself, most people thought he was a narcissistic douche back at least until the "you're fired" days.

ChromeKype

Lil-Rokslider
Lotsa guys on here voted for this. Suck it up guys, you're getting what you wanted.

You can't be pro gun and vote left. It don't work that way.

Janis Putelis and the rest of the DB’s over at Meateater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.