Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question here

Is it possible the gal and her husband had previous knowledge of the collard buck in some manner that others wouldn't have access to??
In case you really wanna know, per the DWR records request page FAQs:

Question: What are common requests that get denied?

Answer: Requests for guzzler locations, age classification on any species, GPS locations on any species and permittee information outside the opt-in report.

How hard can it be to find a stationary guzzler?

Serious question here

Is it possible the gal and her husband had previous knowledge of the collard buck in some manner that others wouldn't have access to??
Might want to stick to mules…lol jk

If anything, the “famous” hunter is more likely to get inside info than some random dude and his wife…

I’ve heard hearsay about celebs getting tipped into good locations to make the state look good. Cannot confirm or deny the veracity.

KurtR

WKR
85d7g7.jpg
He did it for the nookie

Anyone has contact info for Rachelle and Easton? I will happily take them on a deer hunt here in Michigan. I know it's not much but I think it's a good chance to show them the true respect in our community.
I do, appreciate the offer! I'll see if they'd be interested. Might be hard for them both to go since they have three little kids at home. But that's very generous and I'll ask them about it.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

The only "beta" male on the mountain that day was AVB...the whole feral bovine hunt intrigues me though.

maybe a postcard or picture book is too mean spirited.
what if we just send a leg off our own harvest? do we have clarification on which leg?
What if we just send him some OL magazines to autograph? just make the return address Ron Spomer's house and include the postage to make it easy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.