Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorbLand

WKR
I don't know when I'd have been more dangerous to Aram. Young and stupid, or now too dang old to care about consequences. Either age, it wouldn't have been pretty. Glad he apparently thought of his small kids. I've never cared very much about trophies, but wife or kids deer would be different.
Think of it this way.

Either way, it was ruined. Even if Aram gave the buck back, every time they look at it, all they will remember is the bullshit surrounding it.

Easton confronts Aram (which based on Rachelle story, he sounds aggressive and irrational and Aram admits he can get intense). It escalates, to a yelling match. Easton wins, Aram lets them take the deer. What are they going to talk about every time they see the deer?

Or

Easton confronts Aram (which based on Rachelle story, he sounds aggressive and irrational and Aram admits he can get intense). It escalates, a fist fight breaks out. Its 3 on 1, probably not going to end well for the 1 but lets say Easton wins and they take the buck. What are they going to talk about when they see the deer?

Either way, the situation was ruined. There was zero need to escalate it. There was no winning in this situation. Period. Even now, if Aram gave the buck back. Nobody won.

Honestly, Easton needs credit for this. He made a rational decision, in an irrational time, that there was no winning either way. @PathFinder I truly hope that Easton recognizes that he was the bigger person in all of this and that is respectable.

e10c41fc593923ffd335b0186a8a0b87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KenLee

WKR
Think of it this way.

Either way, it was ruined. Even if Aram gave the buck back, every time they look at it, all they will remember is the bullshit surrounding it.

Easton confronts Aram (which based on Rachelle story, he sounds aggressive and irrational and Aram admits he can get intense). It escalates, to a yelling match. Easton wins, Aram lets them take the deer. What are they going to talk about every time they see the deer?

Or

Easton confronts Aram (which based on Rachelle story, he sounds aggressive and irrational and Aram admits he can get intense). It escalates, a fist fight breaks out. Its 3 on 1, probably not going to end well for the 1 but lets say Easton wins and they take the buck. What are they going to talk about when they see the deer?

Either way, the situation was ruined. There was zero need to escalate it. There was no winning in this situation. Period. Even now, if Aram gave the buck back. Nobody won.
I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying that I don't think I could have controlled myself...when he busted in on her track and demanded to lead and push the buck. Buck may have never been found, but people like that can't be allowed to run over people.

CorbLand

WKR
I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying that I don't think I could have controlled myself...when he busted in on her track and demanded to lead and push the buck. Buck may have never been found, but people like that can't be allowed to run over people.
I will give you that, that is the point were I think I would have stood up and pushed back. It does sound like at that point they thought they were looking for two different deer and that could be why nothing was said or done at that point. We will probably never know.

KenLee

WKR
I will give you that, that is the point were I think I would have stood up and pushed back. It does sound like at that point they thought they were looking for two different deer and that could be why nothing was said or done at that point. We will probably never know.
I don't think so. Thus the "Don't worry, I'm not gonna steal your wife's deer" statement.

Txarcher

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Think of it this way.

Or

Honestly, Easton needs credit for this. He made a rational decision, in an irrational time, that there was no winning either way. @PathFinder I truly hope that Easton recognizes that he was the bigger person in all of this and that is respectable.
I guess it's different around my house because a story that has "my wife shot a BOAL and I had to whip three guys for her to be able to keep it" would be a pretty awesome story. That being said I agree with how Easton handled it. I don't think I would have been mature enough to handle that way. I'm certain I wouldn't have been 20 years ago.

CorbLand

WKR
I don't think so. Thus the "Don't worry, I'm not gonna steal your wife's deer" statement.
My understanding was that they thought two bucks were hit and that they didnt know which one they were trailing. The comment "I am not going to steal you wifes buck" was if we are trailing her buck, I am not taking it. Then Aram jumped the buck, shot it, then claimed it was the one he shot previous.

Either way, doesnt really matter.

Txarcher

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
There is no possible way I will ever be able to catch up on this thread.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk
I just literally sat here reading this whole thread while my wife packed her bags and walked out the door. We are going out of town for the weekend but I have something I have to do tonight. She was going to wait and we were going to leave together this evening. I think I heard her say something about why wait if I'm just going to sit here on the computer giggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.