arca-swiss/spartan precision adapter

jpndave

FNG
I'd be interested in the shorter/lighter one as well.

ARCA in great on the chassis but no thanks in the fine stocked hunter, especially the Walnut stocks.

Last edited:

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yes, I have emailed Spartan, asked on Instagram and posted about this need on RS

I made one with a brass PEX fitting but would buy a nice one with the magnet

924f94daa0b4475124b2ccee7b3ea99a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for reaching out to us! It really does nudge us to develop new gadgets. Also, nice job on developing your own 👍

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
For me, the Spartan Gunsmith Adapter sits flush in the stock and does not leave a part hanging off to snag. This would let me quickly put on or take off an arca rail.

I don't shoot from a tripod enough to want a permanent rail.
I like and use the gunsmith adapter most too

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I need to bring some of these in to try out. How solid are they compared to the ARCA on say a chassis? My chassis is pretty solid set up that way but I do NOT want to do that my nice rifles.
I have two gunsmith adapters in my Woodstock rifles and they are very strong. You can easily let go of the rifle and let it hang on the tripod without worry of the weight messing up the adapter

blumedd

FNG
Would you be willing to share the file so I can 3d print one? ... I would have sent you a PM but I don't have enough posts to send one yet.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Would you be willing to share the file so I can 3d print one? ... I would have sent you a PM but I don't have enough posts to send one yet.
Welcome. If you tag @gexpro like this it will help insure he sees your post.

Hey Roksliders! As a rep for Spartan Precision Equipment, I stumbled across this thread and wanted to ask you guys a question. We have made a spigot that can fit to any Arca Plate. We have not offered them for sale as we were not sure if there was a market. Look at the pictures of what we made.

If we made the effort to put this into production, do you think there is a market?

Any suggestions?

View attachment 306992

View attachment 306993

View attachment 306994
Curious if this was ever produced ( haven’t checked your site). Looking to be able to attach to a Arca plate and shoot off my pan head.

Answered my own question above, just checked their Web site and found this.