Are you ready?

Things got pretty interesting when antlers started hitting the ground in residential neighborhoods couple years back! he's a beautiful bull!! almost go time!!

Gerbdog

WKR
Nah, not as ready as i want to be. Been traveling for work so much this year and hotel treadmills only go so far when your training to elk hunt. Ah well, just means not as prepared and ill need more grit and have to endure more pain. Got the unit ill be in this year scouted, gonna go do one more scouting trip this year and some early morning glassing over a burn next weekend and .... then its go time show time for archery season.

I feel like time is running out for preparation! Need to go hard for the next few weeks. Good luck everyone!

ScottinPA

WKR
Foods pretty dialed in, pack and gear and close (always tweaking to make it lighter without getting stupid), been shooting good, boots seem good, and although I've been hitting the gym and bike regular I'm not where I want to be. Like stated above I'll just have to rely on grit.

11boo

WKR
Of course I’m ready. We pack camp in via SxS. Gathering wood for the tent stove is a time suck, so this year I’m hauling in a lot of this stuff.

IMG_6846.jpegIMG_6847.jpeg

5 bucks for 40 lbs.

I better check the Inreach too for a firmware update and verify it works.

Last edited:

T-town

FNG
I’m still 5 weeks out from my hunt. Gear is ready, but feel like I’m not physically where I want to be even though I’ve been training hard. The altitude is gonna suck the first few days but it will be nice to be out of the heat and humidity. Might as well get off my phone and go shoot my bow.