Argali Rincon w/ stove?

Jon Boy

WKR
Anybody have some pictures of the rincon with a stove? How well does it work? I can’t seem to find one for the life of me to see what the space looks like for two guys and a stove. How about a seek guardian with a stove? I can’t find much on either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mntnguide

WKR
I mean.. argali literally says 1 person with stove on website about Rincon.. so that should answer that question...i have a Rincon, I've used my stove, I wouldn't want 2 people in there without the stove.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

OP
Jon Boy

Jon Boy

WKR
I mean.. argali literally says 1 person with stove on website about Rincon.. so that should answer that question...i have a Rincon, I've used my stove, I wouldn't want 2 people in there without the stove.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

How is it with one guy with a stove?

mntnguide

WKR
How is it with one guy with a stove?

It works ok..pretty tight if you are keeping your gear in there as well. I prefer to take my Redcliff when the weather gets bad and I need a stove. But I am also using horses usually during elk season. But, I have stayed in my Rincon chasing muleys and brought my small T.I. Goat stove, and it worked well and kept me warm while the weather got bad. Just gotta watch your sleeping pad and bag depending on how big the stove you are using is

It works ok..pretty tight if you are keeping your gear in there as well. I prefer to take my Redcliff when the weather gets bad and I need a stove. But I am also using horses usually during elk season. But, I have stayed in my Rincon chasing muleys and brought my small T.I. Goat stove, and it worked well and kept me warm while the weather got bad. Just gotta watch your sleeping pad and bag depending on how big the stove you are using is

I had been thinking about the Rincon and a stove and two people as well. Would it not be feasible even if all the gear was outside and the two guys weren't any taller than 6 ft?

mntnguide

WKR
I had been thinking about the Rincon and a stove and two people as well. Would it not be feasible even if all the gear was outside and the two guys weren't any taller than 6 ft?
You are not fitting 2 people and a stove in the Rincon. 2 people without gear inside is tight