Arizona 8 late bull tag

Mtnman84

Lil-Rokslider
drew an 8 late bull tag. Would like to chat with anyone who has been in the area or on this hunt pms please no need to share info on a public forum thanks looking forward to getting out this year.

Str8shot

FNG
Some big bulls in the unit. Had that hunt about 20 years ago and took about 330 bull on opening day. Missed about a 350 :(

OP
M

Mtnman84

Lil-Rokslider
Looking forward to getting out there the family wants me home for thanksgiving so I’m going to make a scout trip 2 weeks before the hunt and sit behind the glass for 3 days and check out different glassing locations.

OP
M

Mtnman84

Lil-Rokslider
Looking forward to getting out there the family wants me home for thanksgiving so I’m going to make a scout trip 2 weeks before the hunt and sit behind the glass for 3 days and check out different glassing locations.

BBob

WKR
Many glassing points on the West side are really obvious and easily accessible. Expect company on those points. I'll also say even if there are others up there glassing they don't always see so have faith and keep your mouth shut.

Carpenterant

Lil-Rokslider
I hunt coyotes in that unit all the time and do otc archery deer. I’ve seen some elk but never had the tag.

OP
M

Mtnman84

Lil-Rokslider
With b zone being closed for opener of rifle I’m going to head down to unit 8 and get some scouting in. Look at a bunch of different glassing locations and see where I want to start