Arizona archery 13a

• Banned
OP
F

Firstfive

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats, I drew 13A rifle back in 2005 and was lucky enough to get the biggest buck killed in the unit that year. I've been putting in for the archery hunt ever since. It's a special place for sure.
It’s an unexplainable place that for sure. Have to see it to believe it. And it’s still hard to believe what you see.

Congrats on that brute of a deer!!! DIY? Or Outfitter? I know an outfitter that tells me (repeatedly) that I need to buy a landowner tag in that unit and come hunt! I have hunted with him in 12 and didn't see a single deer in 7 days but, tons of elk!

OP
F

Firstfive

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats on that brute of a deer!!! DIY? Or Outfitter? I know an outfitter that tells me (repeatedly) that I need to buy a landowner tag in that unit and come hunt! I have hunted with him in 12 and didn't see a single deer in 7 days but, tons of elk!
Just me my brother and dad. Was with my nephew when we got him. It’s a three week hunt. Plenty of time to get it done. After week one it’s a Ghostown. If you got glassing help you don’t need a guide. Now a rifle hunt maybe s guide might be more of a thing to think on. But I like doing it on my own

jeffpg

WKR

You won't find a landowner tag to hunt the Arizona Strip, which consists of units 13A and 13B.
It is draw only, and the draw odds are tough.