Arizona Deer Draw Started

I did, yet again. This is the 8th year in a row that I drew November/December Coues in Arizona. I'm going guided, as always.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I did, yet again. This is the 8th year in a row that I drew November/December Coues in Arizona. I'm going guided, as always.
Yeah I drew the late November into early December hunt as well. Never been guided on any hunt in my life but would consider taking a trip out with the coues legend Duwayne Adams.

BBob

WKR
Is it all rumors at this point or does someone have some facts in this? I’ve heard rumors of poaching which would be really sad.
No facts that I’ve seen, just lots hearsay so far. He was convicted in court but it’s still not clear of what the basis for the charges were for.

There is no proof at this time that his license was revoked by the commission and no record so far showing that he went in front of the commission. It looks like he made a deal with AZGFD to voluntarily give it up, walk away and settle up with the state.

Last edited:

DRT Fred

FNG
We drew and will have 5 tags in camp this year. Like you said, seems like an every other year situation. Hopefully with all the rain this year, it will be a fruitful hunt...

Blackcats06

Lil-Rokslider
I think we'll get notice to update cc next week. Cars hits around June 27. Just a guess

j_volt

WKR
Hypothetically speaking, could a guy update his credit card information to an invalid credit card number to ensure he wouldn't draw?

Blackcats06

Lil-Rokslider
I hope you are correct.
100% i'm correct. They wouldn't give an update and give a couple days for cc to go bad. On the elk draw there was an issue running them in the morning but they did in the afternoon. So anything can happen but their plan is right away in the morning.

Fogalo

Lil-Rokslider
100% i'm correct. They wouldn't give an update and give a couple days for cc to go bad. On the elk draw there was an issue running them in the morning but they did in the afternoon. So anything can happen but their plan is right away in the morning.
Anybody get hit yet?