Arizona Deer Draw Started

MQQSE

FNG
D089C99D-6FF2-49D0-B6CF-EB0F412B63A9.jpeg
This is what I wanted to see. Seems almost impossible. Only one NR tag for the muzzy hunt on unit 12. Sure hope it’s for real.

MichaelO

Lil-Rokslider
Got hit for dad and I’s long shot 0 point tags. Going back to a unit we have been before so I’m really looking forward to not having to spend 5 out of 7 days just trying to find the right area of the u it to hunt.

EdC

FNG
Last years email announcing the 22 draw results was sent out on July 5 by AZGFD.

WVelkhunter

Lil-Rokslider
So I have one charge on my card for $15...I assume one preference point. I used the same card for my deer and sheep, my wife's deer and sheep, and my son's deer, sheep, and youth javelina. Any ideas on only one $15 charge? The only one with an even remote chance would be the youth javelina.

WVelkhunter

Lil-Rokslider
The application fees would have been charged when you submitted your applications. If you received a CC charge last week, one of those apps likely drew a tag.
That makes more sense. Hopefully my boy drew the youth javelina tag to go with the NM unit 27 deer tag he has. It would be pretty cool to hunt both states at the same time.

That makes more sense. Hopefully my boy drew the youth javelina tag to go with the NM unit 27 deer tag he has. It would be pretty cool to hunt both states at the same time.
It’s a $30 tag in the proclamation but those prices include the application fee of $15. You get charged the difference if drawn. If the $15 charge was on or after 6/20 then it should be the youth javelina tag ($30-$15=$15)

Matt1214

Lil-Rokslider
I am resident so had 3 charges of $13 (deer, bison, sheep). Then I got charged last week $45, which is the difference of the deer tag.