Arkansas FNG

Name’s Joe. Checking in from north Arkansas. Long time lurker and deal watcher but needing to get a few posts out there I guess to participate in the classifieds. Hope everyone else is gearing up for a good season like I am. Been seeing a surprising amount of mature bucks here in north Arkansas compared to the past 2-3 seasons. Hope it’s the same for everyone else. Thanks for all the tips and info you all provide!

raptor16

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Joe. Welcome aboard. Name’s Chase. Go to school at Tech in Russellville. Graduating this December and moving back to Fort Smith after that for the time being.

Classifieds here are pretty dang solid.

OP
L
I have a few buddies that graduated from Tech. I'm from the Harrison area so you're not too far away. I've always done well in the Ozark Nat'l Forest over there if you haven't checked it out it's worth it. Never killed anything massive over there but there's always plenty of deer!

OP
L
Woo Pig!

Harrison area? One of my best friends grew up in Bass, I've turkey hunted Gene Rush with him quite a bit.

The classifieds here are great!
My father-in-law grew up in Marshall area on the Buffalo and has lots of stories of turkey hunting Gene Rush. Hope you've been as lucky as he has.

Dkiss103

FNG
I've actually just moved to Jonesboro for the next year as my wife finishes her nursing degree. Have you hunted any of the public around here?
Closest public land ive hunted to Jonesboro is Rainey Brake in Lynn. Mainly duck hunting, but i work with a few guys that deer hunt it. They seem to like it

DrHogfan

FNG
Fellow Ozark Mountaineer here, I’m just down the road from you in Berryville. Moved from South Arkansas and enjoying the scenery up here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk