Aron on Bowlife TV show

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
anyone catch the recent Outdoor TV Bowlife episode "The Davis Mountains". Our founder Aron Snyder was on there.

Heck 'uva cool shoot on an Aodad (sp?) I think he said on his podcast a few months ago it was 7 yards. Makes a guy think on where to hold.

Worth the watch. (proud of you Aron!) and to see Levi shoot too.

I dont know anything about Aron today as I dont follow people. When I first moved out West and started prepping for backpacking Aron was all over Bowsite and giving tons of advice and testing gear and such. He was nice enough to always answer PMs and even take calls to help me out. Always seemed like a good guy that really enjoyed helping others.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I dont know anything about Aron today as I dont follow people. When I first moved out West and started prepping for backpacking Aron was all over Bowsite and giving tons of advice and testing gear and such. He was nice enough to always answer PMs and even take calls to help me out. Always seemed like a good guy that really enjoyed helping others.
Good to hear. He helped a lot of people on here too.

Will_m

WKR
Glad he has had success. Seems like a genuine guy. I want to say that I’ve read he will personally take calls about pack questions at kifaru, but I don’t know that he still does. Whatever the case, dude earned his spot.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Glad he has had success. Seems like a genuine guy. I want to say that I’ve read he will personally take calls about pack questions at kifaru, but I don’t know that he still does. Whatever the case, dude earned his spot.
he used to post his personal cell phone number on here!

Luked

WKR
First Kifaru I bought I couldn't get it fitted right.
Shot Aron a message on Facebook and he sent me his cell number and told me to call him.
I did and he was sick as a dog and still took the time to talk me though getting the pack fitted better.
He has answered many questions of mine over the years.
The Kifaru Kast podcast is one of my favorite ones to listen to. Hes just himself and that's it like him or not.

Marble

WKR
His advice and products have made me more comfortable in the woods. It's made be able to hunt longer and harder. He definitely enjoys helping people and discussing all of the topics of today in a way that provides people the ability to make their own decision with the information presented.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk